Can I Be Honest With You?



 

 I've been struggling with staying organized in order to keep up my writing goals. 

Can you relate?

When I start to feel this way, I have to remind myself to GET MY PLANNER! You see, I have an amazing planner that helps in this area because organization is not my strong point.

There, I said it! Even though I have created an author's planner, I have to dig it out from under multiple notebooks to put it to use. 

AND IT WORKS!

The main reason I created this ultimate writer's tool was for me! I juggle many things in my life and it is extremely challenging to keep myself on task, but when I dig out my planner, my nerves return to their relaxed state and I can work. When I open the pages, I can quickly see what is pressing and also keep track of all the other random thoughts running through my mind.

Sometimes my writing is halted because of my worktime attention span. I sit down to write and suddenly everything I have to do for the next three weeks is running a marathon in my mind. I can write it on a sticky note, but then I fear the note will get lost with my writing research. Also, it's not cool to have a dozen sticky notes cluttering my desk!

This issue is what prompted me to create the Ultimate Writer's Planner. Not only is it a monthly, weekly, and daily planner, it also has room for random thoughts. There are pages devoted to keeping those thoughts not-so-random, but organized. Whether I'm thinking about new blogpost ideas or meal planning, I will stay organized. I've noticed that as soon as I write those thoughts down, it clears my mind and I can refocus on writing.

The Ultimate Writer's Planner is available for the low price of $12. It is packed with useful items such as:

  •          daily, weekly, monthly calendar
  •          goal planning and monthly goal sheets
  •          meal planning
  •          budget
  •          writing tracker
  •          story ideas
  •          project planning
  •          track deadline and submissions


That's a lot for you to keep track of, allow the Ultimate Writer's Planner to do it for you!

I've put everything I've learned into classes and workbooks where I take you through the writing process. Join our mailing list today and receive free access to the 3-day Mini Course  'I Want to Write a Book, but I Don't Know How to Start'. This course will prepare you to start writing. You will learn how to create an amazing writing space, set reasonable goals, and stay on track.

Thank you, my friend.

Keep writing!

Comments

Popular Posts